This is why we invite you all to take part in a FREE Workplace Safety & Health Workshop on Thursday November 26, 2015 (6:30 p.m.) or Saturday November 28, 2015 (2:00 p.m.). This workshop in partnership with Migrante Manitoba, will provide you with the skills to spot workplace dangers, respond constructively, and refuse dangerous work. We encourage parents, youth, and everyone with work to take part. A light meal will be provided. Certificates of completion will also be awarded.
Have you or anyone in your family:
· worked overtime only to not get paid for it?
· suffered an injury at work to not get compensated?
· performed a duty that you deemed unsafe?
· refused a coffee or lunch break by the boss?
· dismissed without just cause?
· experienced bullying at work?If you answered YES to any of these questions, it’s time you learned what to do and what can be done to ensure your work is a safe environment.
Register to become a participant: click here to register online
or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 204-999-1348.